mardi 4 août 2015

Find Your Voice || lesson 3

I'm a bit late in sharing my takes on Find Your Voice here. But I've been putting up glimpses on Facebook and Instagram and in the classroom of course. Here are my layouts for lesson 3.




A big thank you to my amazing sister for encouraging me to add 'artist'.




note : the silhouette of the woman is from a hair salon advertisement! In the end, I folded down the Babe tag so it shows on the previous page (as you can see in the first photo of this page).

2 commentaires:

  1. Your little comment about your sister getting you to add artist gave me all the feels. I can completely relate, and find such power in the word. You ARE an artist.

    Utterly beautiful pages.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thanks C. Sometimes you need someone else to see you so you can see yourself.

      Supprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day