mardi 18 août 2015

Find Your Voice || 05

One of the reasons I love doing projects like Find Your Voice and 30 Days of Lists is that they are great stash busters. They enable me to stop hoarding and to actually use these products.


This is a good example : I used up all the Vs from different styles of alpha stickers.



This is another way I use my stash. I keep all the leftover cutoffs from the pictures I print on my Selphy. I love using these photo strips in my art journal or other projects.


With just these photo strips, I was able to tell the story of our visit to Montreal.


Here is a look at my contribution to lesson 5. It mixes mark making, inspiration, process and style in one page. Check out the lesson in the classroom for more information.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day