mercredi 26 août 2015

Collage Club || August

The theme for August's Collage Club was 'black and white'. Here is my spread. I call it 'In the Wilderness'.


Here is the story. We are a nomadic family. We go on postings all over the world. When I first arrived in Hong Kong, I felt completely overwhelmed. A friend of mine told me this : 'Right now, you are stuck in the wilderness'


'You have no idea where you are. Progress is slow. You don't know where you are going, you are surrounded. But in a few weeks, you will tame this wilderness, you will carve a path, you will overcome. So hang in there.'


Whenever I feel there is too much on my plate or that I'm uncertain of what I'm doing, I think about these words. And I put it all in perspective (thanks Christine!).


2 commentaires:

Template designed by Rainy Day