lundi 17 août 2015

Blue Sky in the Wild || 03

I love taking my Rustic Artisan to the beach. It blends in perfectly!


This week, I thought I,d show you more of the sketches I have made in the book. I have a few fun series I'm doing. The first one is motel and restaurant signage:






They are so fun to do!


Dixie Lee is a fried chicken chain found in the eastern provinces of Canada. Love their signage!







The second is found treasures by the sea. Some seashells, sea glass, wood and rocks.





I had lots of fun with this one ; I decided to add real sand to my rendition of the beach itself.



That was a fun experiment. I hope you liked this peek in my Bluesky papers journal. Next week we are in Maine so look for some lobster rolls and seascapes!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day