mercredi 5 août 2015

A zine collaboration

A few months back, during Get Messy's Season of Brave, Julia, Katie and I decided to come together and collaborate on a zine. We decided on a theme that would inspire us all : Space. I built the base then sent it to Julia, who sent it to Katie. Then, as a total surprise, we mailed the complete zine to Caylee. It was loads of fun! 

We each had 5 pages. The best part for me was seeing how our styles blended together. I regret not doing a single page where one of the girls would do the facing one, so we could see how they would look as a whole. Here's a look at my pages. I invite you to check the pages made by Julia here and by Katie here.






11 commentaires:

  1. Ahh! It's so cool to see it out there! I really love your pages - the collage is so cool and my favourite is you and the moons. Not going to lie - I tried to block these out when I was doing my pages so I wouldn't get too intimidated! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. stop that, you are so talented! :) Love working with you!

      Supprimer
    2. Aha! Ok, back to plotting our next adventure... :D :D

      Supprimer
  2. I almost died when I saw the first page - the navy and gold splatters and your handwriting instantly made me realise the colab. I love how much of you was in the zine - right to the portrait. It's so special to me. Thank you.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Blushing furiously here. Thank you love x

      Supprimer
  3. They're all amazing- but I LOVE the page with your portrait in the moon, it really makes you feel like looking up at the sky. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. this whole thing was inspired by your love of Space Katie!

      Supprimer
  4. Are you thinking you'll make copies? I'd love to buy one! -Hillary Von Pillary :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What an amazing & beautiful thing to do - I love it all & so many wonderful quotes. Such a talented trio!

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day