mardi 25 août 2015

30 Lists blog hop

Today, I am participating in a 30 Days of Lists blog hop. We each chose a prompt from the March 2011 edition and listed it out. I chose 'Celebrity Crushes'


So, just like Cam did back then, I split mine between male and female. And yes, there are more girls than boys. I just find them more interesting. Also it's because I secretly want to be these women. As for the men, I had trouble finding crushes that were not book or movie characters. It's not always easy to separate the two!

So there you have it. Easy, fast, quirky documenting. If you want to get on board with us, we start on September 1st. There is no pressure, this is an easy, at-your-own-pace project. When you register, you get a discount in all of the sponsor's shops, so it is definitely a well-invested 10$. There is also a kit!

You can register by clicking on the button in the right sidebar of my blog or right here. See you next week!

15 commentaires:

  1. omg natalie dormer, a thousand times yes.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. when she smiles, it's like she knows all my secrets and relishes it.

      Supprimer
  2. Great list, but I always forget my crushes when actually asked the question. I'll need to start a list so I won't forget...right?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Cool list. Love that it's so simple.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you, a departure from my usual style

      Supprimer
  4. <3 I totally know what you mean about trying separate celebrities from the characters they play!
    Also, Tom Hiddleston is so adorable.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. You have excellent taste in humans ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Yes, I agree with many of the commenters. This is a great list!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Love this idea of 30 days of lists, I'm going to sign up!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day