samedi 18 juillet 2015

V's 52 portraits || 29

 
Wonder
 
I need it in my life. I need that 'ohmygoodnessthatisfascinating!' factor. I love to discover new things and rediscover old ones. I like to share what I've learned because of the sense of awe it has created in me. I wish for others to see the beauty of the little things, for them to be just as inspired as I am. I've had my share of coïncidences and magical moments, puzzle pieces clicking into place, chance meetings and coveted objects that have found me. I'm always amazed at the serendipity in my life. I like to think it's because I invite it in.


1 commentaire:

  1. Me too! I invite those moments, recognize them and celebrate them. They make me feel alive and connected. Gorgeous photo of you :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day