vendredi 17 juillet 2015

Sojourner / Field Notes love

So I bought a Sojourner for my Field Notes. These are handmade covers for Field Notes notebooks made by Rowena (@retrowtures). Look at how beautiful it is!
 

The Sojourner came with a Field Notes Cherrywood edition (one of my favorites) and elastics to add in more of your favorite notebooks. I never got into the Midori Traveller's notebook because of its size. The Field Notes one is my go-to size.
 

I added in one of the Midnight editions. I love how they look together.
 

There is more than enough room to add two more notebooks should I want to.
 

There is a page marker in the Sojourner. I added these charms to the bottom.
 

The name of this cover is the Acacia. I'm so happy with it and can't recommend Rowena enough. She was super friendly and got it shipped to me really fast.
 

Can't wait to start using these. I'm already mulling ideas and travel itineraries....
 

Disclaimer : this is not a sponsored post, I just love Field Notes Brand and I think the Sojourner is a great product.

2 commentaires:

  1. I've seen them on Instagram and they look so fabulous..
    I'm still waiting for a moneytree to grow in my garden though ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I've seen them on Instagram and they look so fabulous..
    I'm still waiting for a moneytree to grow in my garden though ;)

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day