mardi 28 juillet 2015

My MTL Details Mini || part 1

When LifeLovePaper hosted the Mini album class at Studio Calico, I bought it all : the workshop and the kit. I love Tina's aesthetic so much, I knew I'd love the supplies. I wasn't wrong! But it took me a while to get started on this Details Mini. I think it's because Tina focuses on documenting details from daily life. I feel like I'm documenting my details a lot, so I didn't want to start this one before finding my angle.
 
It came to me a month ago. I live in Ottawa when we are back in Canada between postings. But I come from Montreal. Montreal is my real home, my favorite city, my chosen city (if it were possible). So, since we are two hours away and we often go to MTL, I decided that that is what the theme of my mini would be : what I love about Montreal.
 



 
 
 
 
 

I got two of my tattoos in Montreal and wanted to document that.
 

A place for those parking stubbs that look kinda nice.



The business card of my favorite paper shop, Nota Bene.


 
 
 


 I documented landmarks, details like graffiti and, of course, places to eat and drink.





I will share part two tomorrow.

2 commentaires:

  1. J'aime beaucoup ce nouvel album et cela me permet aussi de retrouver le goût de cette ville que j'ai tant et tant aimée !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Vanessa, whenever I visit your blog I swoon over your distinctive style and feel inspired to keep creating and keeping telling my story, you are an inspiration. I do wonder how you do it all ! Emily :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day