jeudi 2 juillet 2015

Get Messy Season of Adventure || 05

I had so much fun making this page for this week's prompts. I used to do way more abstract backgrounds and after a while, I just moved on to other things. So this was a fun technique to revisit.
 
 
I'm a big fan of cut out letters. If you follow my work, you know that this style of cut up lettering ends up often on my pages.
 

I get lost in the details of this spread....
 



There are so many places I want to see, I focused on just the cities for the moment. I'd love to make a second spread with places, countries or monuments I'd like to see.

 
My second spread you have seen already. It's the one I made with Nina's great word printable. I used it as a blackout (in this case cutout) poem.
 


I've been needing to say this for SO long. Very cathatic.


 
******************
 
 
 
Get Messy Art Journal is gang of crafty vixens who are sharing art journal pages we have created to practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. We support and encourage one another on this journey of creating and learning and we would love for you to join us too.
 

2 commentaires:

  1. I absolutely love the background with cut out letters! I wouldn't mind having anything with these colours. so cool :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day