mercredi 1 juillet 2015

Babes Send Things || June

The theme for June,s babes Send Things club was 'Courageous / Fearful' and the art prompt was stitching. I immediately thought of some of the pretty fabric I have collected in the hopes of one day making a quilt. I pulled some out and did this.
 
 
I don't have many heroes, but I really admire Frida Kahlo. I think she made the most of her circumstances, bith in regards to her art and to her love life. So I thought she would be a good example to follow.
 



The spiral stitching was to show the thought process. I enjoyed making Frida's thick eyebrows on the skull.
 

I hope my Babe likes it. Personally, I think it would look good in a frame.
 

The club is taking a break for the Summer and hopefully returning in the Fall.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day