samedi 6 juin 2015

V's 52 portraits || 23


I love bones
 
There are many terms to describe what I do. Physical Anthropologist. Bioarchaeologist. Paleoanthropologist. Paleopathologist. They more or less amount to the same thing : I study ancient populations' human remains to find out more about how they lived. We are all built the same way inside and yet we are all different. Each skeleton has a story to tell and it is my privilege to hear its story. This is the paradox : in death, each skeleton will reveal something about that individual's life. Not all aspects of it, but a great deal more than you would think. I am lucky to be able to understand what they have to say.
 
Disclamer : this is a study skeleton. Used with permission.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day