mardi 16 juin 2015

Taking over the Get Messy Art Journal Instagram

Last week, I had the pleasure of taking over Get Messy's Instagram account. I really enjoyed it. At the same time, I hosted the Get Messy game on the private blog. It was so much fun. I love being part of a collective like this. Get Messy is such an inspiring community. If you are looking for ways to explore your creativity and want to try art journaling, I cannot recommend it enough. To find out more, just click here.

Here is a look at the Get Messy game.







My favorite part was seeing everyone's take on the prompts during the link-up on the Friday. We also had interesting discussions about slow journaling, inspiration and intuitive painting. I love this group!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day