mardi 9 juin 2015

Project Life pages || May

I have to say that I am all about Studio Calico's Carolina Moon kits. Those are my colors : teal, tea rose, yellow. Love the designs too! The kits also mesh seamlessly with the Messy Box. I get Studio Calico's kits at the start of the month and the Messy Box at the end. I always wait until I have both to make my pages.
 
This first spread is for May 4 to 10.
 

This was such a fun moment to document, us rocking out to Metric in the car.
 

The right page is for documenting mother's day weekend. I was so pampered!
 I also love the shots of me and my fake tattoos, leftovers from my V's 52 portraits.

 
The second spread is for May 11 to 17. Ottawa was so beautiful with all of the spring flowers finally in bloom.


The left side documents our visit to the Nature Museum and a playdate.
 
 
The right side is more of an atmospheric page, with images of some favorite blooms and the Museum of History.
 

 May 18 to 24. This week is spread out on four pages. I documented the weekend first (I'm crazy like that!). We spent it in Montreal.


New hair color and supper with friends, brunch with family and paper shopping. Good times...
 

I used the menu from the restaurant as a background.
 

This is the other half of the week, actually the beginning of the week.
 

I shared this page already, where I documented a play we went to see using the awesome ladies project sketch challenge to plan out the layout.
 

The right side also focuses on date night and the great time we had. Love how the pops of orange compliment the different shades of blue.
 

This last spread is all about color! May 25 to 31.
 

This first page is all about the week we had. The orange/coral hues are making me really happy here.
 

This grid is actually an insert of sorts. During May, I hosted a creativity challenge in one of my Facebook groups. I shared that here on the blog. But I also wanted to document some of the creations I made in my Project Life album. It's quite busy, but then so was I!
 
 
My month ends with the other side of this grid

 
Very much loving this album especially the size I am using! Thanks for coming by.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day