mardi 30 juin 2015

Find Your Voice Notebook

Find Your Voice is starting tomorrow! I am very excited for this workshop hosted and created by Kristin. You can find all of the information here or click on the link on the right sidebar of my blog. I mean, you have to sign up, it's totally free and you'll gain so much insight on the importance of telling YOUR story your way.
 
There are still some kits left. As for me, I decided to make my own notebook (as I love to do). I went with this color scheme:
 
 
And in the end I went a little wild and made a completely new size for me : 12 x 6! Eeeek! So different. Can't wait to see how this will impact my documenting. Here's a look at the notebook.
 









 
 
Incidentally, if you are looking for a notebook to document in, I have a few in my shop that use the same line of papers that are in the Find Your Voice kits. Take a look at them in my shop here.
 
 
These notebooks are 6 x 8 and have 30 pages. They are great for writing on the go since there is already a colorful base to the pages. They take some of the guesswork out of creating an aesthetic since the patterns and colors go together.





See you in the classroom!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day