mercredi 3 juin 2015

Daily creativity || part 2

 
For the third week of the daily creativity habit, we did something inspired by Caylee. We documented our day in paper. I love this idea because it helps you document your day differently and also take stock of all that happens in a day.
Monday
 
 
Tuesday
 
Wednesday
 
Thursday
 
 
Friday
 
For the last week of the project, we focused on collage. The two first days were about using up our scrap stash and using supplies differently.
 
 
 
For the third day we did a collage inspired by Teesha Moore's style.
 
Then we focused on using words or titles


 And for the last day, I focused on using negative space for a message.


 I really enjoyed doing this and I hope the participants got something out of it.



1 commentaire:

  1. I finally did my paper collection from my trip to New Orleans and posted about it yesterday here: http://www.marmalademementos.com/2015/06/clutter-free-travel-scrapbooking/ (gave you a shout-out for the idea too :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day