vendredi 5 juin 2015

Babes Send Things || May

The theme for May was Grieve | Celebrate and the medium was ink. I made a mini album. I was thinking a lot about those moments people documented in the past. These are both happy and sad moments, triumphs, failures, families, friends, places. And I was thinking about how quickly we forget about the past. The photos I usd are from my great-aunt's albums and we - not even two generations later - have no idea who these people are. I find that very poignant.
 
Today, as in the past, we end up documenting the same moments, just more of them since photography is so accessible now. Here is a run through of the album I made for my babe.

 
 
 
 

 



 



 
 




 









 Thank you for looking.






2 commentaires:

Template designed by Rainy Day