samedi 9 mai 2015

V's 52 portraits || 19

 
Tattoos
 
 
I love them. I want this many. I have three real ones. They are all meaningful. A unicorn done in 2007 in the Pazyryk style on my shoulder blade represents me and my love for archaeology. Two swallows on my left wrist done in 2012 represents my children who will fly but can always return home if they need to. The Lupus (wolf) constellation on the back of my left arm done in 2014 repesents my husband and his presence in my life. But, oh, do I feel sexy and beautiful and confident with these tattoos on my arms!
 
 
I got them here :
Disclamer : the shop on Etsy where I bought the deer tattoo and the big one representing a woman has closed. I believe this is good because the woman tattoo is a rip off of a tattoo by Rik Lee which was being used without his permission. I did not know this at the time that I bought the tattoo. So I bought a print from him to balance my karma! It's not cool to steal someone's designs for profit whether it's fake tatts or iphone covers or whatever.

2 commentaires:

  1. I am a big fan of tattoo's.
    i "only" have 3 currently; a flower on my ankle (the first),a three leaf clover-outline in green on my wrist and me very speciual "monsieur moustache' tattoo on my right shouldeblade in memory of my dad.
    I actually had that last one done while he was still alive. He was very impressed by it and very emotional. He passed away 2 weeks later ( he suffered from lungcancer)..

    the BF also has some tattoos ( 2 small dragons and the celtic god who is made of oakleaves .. I currently don't remember his name..)
    I find them really sexy.. Nothing like a man with a 3/4 or full sleeve tattoo.. ;-)
    ** but we're saving up for that XD

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I think Monsieur Moustache is so moving Janine :) And I agree about the sexiness, hee hee

      Supprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day