vendredi 1 mai 2015

Examples of adapted page protectors

As I mentionned on Tuesday, I went from a 12 x 12 project Life album to using 9 x 12. I bought a few of the page protectors made for these albums. But I also decided to use up my 12 x 12 ones so as to not waste them. I've already done a post on the 10 x 12 page protectors that you see on the left.
 

Here are different layouts that I've included in my San Miguel album. This one is a design That had a few horizontal 3 x 4 pockets and two vertical 4 x 6 pockets. I trimmed the last column on the right, so now it's 8 x 12. You can see the next page peeking on the right.
 

This one had a grid of 4 x 4 Instagram sized pockets. I just took off the last column. Once again, it becomes 8 x 12.


This page protector was one of my favorites in the 12 x 12 size because it has 3 4 x 6 vertical pockets across the top. Once again, I simply took out the last column. Basically, the only thing I find too bad about the 9 x 12 size is that there aren't enough vertical 4 x 6 pockets. So this is how I work around that.
 

This page also features some 4 x 4 pockets mixed with horizontal 3 x 4 pockets.
 
 
With all of these examples, I've only had to 1- trim off the last column and 2- punch holes in the right places so they fit the binder. Some 12 x 12 layouts take a little more work. For example, if you trim the last 3 inches of a Design A page protector, you will be splitting two 4 x 6 pockets into 3 x 4; they will have no border on the right. They are selling a tool now that can seal those pockets. Personally, I think I'll just use plain old scotch tape, washi tape or my sewing machine until I've used up my stash.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day