samedi 30 mai 2015

Awesome Ladies Creative Team projects || May

Hello all. Tonight is Awesome Ladies Night over at rukristin.com/classes. I hope you will join us. Things will be changing this summer so stay tuned for that. In the mean time, here are my May projects.
 
1. Quick summer documenting mini album
 
For this mini album, I used the Mon Ami 6 x 6 papers and trimmed them to 4 x 6. I followed a tutorial on the Me and My Big Ideas blog. The only thing I would do differently is that I would make the folded papers 6 inches so they cover the whole spine and make it more sturdy. But other than that, I'm quite happy with this little book.
 

I added a lot of tags in between pages, including the neon ones Kristin has in the shop.
 
 
 
 

I love that the Mon Ami papers are so summer-ish. A good mix of patterns and solids.
 


 
 
2. Sketch challenge: 9 x 12 layout to document date night
 
This is the sketch that Allie had us doing for May.
 
 
I was so excited to be able to use the Eiffel Tower Project Life card and the incredible New York map card that came in my Messy Box. So good.
 
 
'Les aiguilles et l'opium' is a play that centers around one night in the 1950s when Miles Davis was in Paris and Jean Cocteau was in New York. It is a masterpiece of scenography and text. About love lost and music and addiction, to love to music to needles. SO GOOD.


I was very happy to document this evening so perfectly.
 
 
Thanks for coming by!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day