mercredi 8 avril 2015

Workspace Wednesday


As I mentionned in the private blog yesterday, I like to pull out art journaling fodder at the beginning of each of Get Messy's Season. This helps me to focus on the theme. It also helps me remember what I have and cull what I don't need anymore. The goodies in the image above ended up on a page that I will share tomorrow.
 

This is my space right now. I am in between contracts at the Museum, so I am spending lots of time at this table. Crafting away. Spending time with the good people of Bon Temps. In full blown bliss.

1 commentaire:

  1. Seriously?! This is your workspace? I'm SO jealous and on my way over right now with my highlighter pens..!!! Amazing.. also loving the idea of a 'Workspace Wednesday' feature... If I had one, I would do this too .. LOL ;)

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day