lundi 13 avril 2015

Unfinished Spirits || 01 to 07

I am absolutely enchanted by my 100 day project. It feels great to stretch those creative muscles. I also love to look at different people's take on this project. Here are the first of my Unfinished Spirits.
 
01|100
 


02|100


03|100

Since there aren't enough pages in the journal to house one Spirit per page, I'm putting two or three, depending on what comes to me.
 
01 to 03

For this page, I added a negative of my uncle when he was a child. He passed away more than 20 years ago. Someone put those triangles on the negative; probably the photographer, deciding on what to crop when he would print the photo.
 

 
04|100
 
05|100
 
06|100
 
07|100
 
 
Here are Spirits 04 to 07.
 

This picture of an unknown baby inspired the teddy bear holding Spirit. I think this is a fitting place for her.
 

Thanks for looking. You can follow this project on Instagram @unfinishedspirits


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day