mercredi 29 avril 2015

New art journal

I've been meaning to try and incorporate more watercolor to my art journaling. I have been using Moleskine sketch books as art journals for the last couple of years. But the Moleskine paper isn't all that watercolor friendly. So I bought a big pad of Strathmore 300 series 140lb watercolor paper.
 

When I made my Super Fancy Creativity packs, I gutted this lovely vintage book. I kept the cover since it was the perfect size : 9 x 12.
 
 
Last week, I finally trimmed down my papers, made 10 signatures and bound my new art journal using the coptic stitch.



It looks really good and I'm very excited to try it. But first, I'm finishing my last Moleskine. Only 3 spreads left in that one! I'm anxious to see how this new journal will affect the type of pages I will make and the materials I will use.
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day