samedi 25 avril 2015

Awesome Ladies Project Creative Team || April

Hello everyone! Thanks for coming by! Today is Awesome Ladies Night at rukristin.com/classes. Here are my contributions for this month.
 
1. Sketch challenge
 
First up, this month's sketch challenge. Here is the sketch:
 
 
I decided to make an art journal spread. I was feeling a lot of emotion when I read this story and the elements of Allie's sketch came into my head as I was trying to figure out how to express what I was feeling.
 

I can't believe that this is happening. What is wrong with people? How do you justify such blatant judgemental views and actions that hurt another woman? Why does it feel that we take one step forward only to take 10 steps back? Why are women's rights over their own bodies so constantly under attack? Separation of Church and State and My Uterus is very, very important to me and I find this pharmacist's actions condemnable.
 
 
I used an anatomic skeleton and a label from a wine bottle which I glued down over some tissue paper.

 
2. Birthday Insta album
 
My second project is my 40th birthday Insta album I started in March. I completed the pages inside using the Aurora line by Basic Grey.
 
 














Supplies used : Basic Grey Aurora paper pad, alphabet and embellishments, It Factor paper pad, WRMK Insta album and page protectors, various paper scraps, photos.
 
3. A Babe and her Beasts mini
 
I shared this mini album here last week. It was one of those great projects when it all comes together and you have to keep working at it until it's done.
 
 

Be sure to check out the classroom tonight!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day