mercredi 15 avril 2015

A Babe and her Beasts | a mini album

I shared this mini album on Kristin's blog last week, but I thought I'd share more pages here. This was a mini album that came together after I had watched Life.Love.Paper's Details Mini class. It really inspired me to tell this story, the story of my beasts. This was a perfect project for the Awesome Ladies Project Creative Team because it gives a voice to a part of who you are and that is important.
 
I printed on vellum, drew on transparencies, used all my favorite stamps, pulled out pretty paper that I had been saving and put in some of my most treasured ephemera. I'm so happy with how it turned out.
 









































 
What stories will you tell in a mini album of this kind?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day