lundi 23 mars 2015

My Constellation Travel Journal || 01

You may remember I bought this beautiful Constellation Journal from Blue Sky Papers to use as my travel journal while on my trip to South Africa. I thought I'd give you a peek at the first half of it. One of my goals was to use up my stash scrap so I packed a bunch leftover papers, a few washi tapes and my watercolors on my trip. I supplemented with found papers and ephemera. Some of the writing is blurred in these pages for privacy.
 

These first pages have elements takn from the online magazines.
 




I love adding the business cards of the places we visit.
 



On the right, the wine list including the ones we tasted.
 





One of my favorite pages from the whole journal.
 





On the bottom is a piece of my dress. When I had it shortened, I asked the seamstress to save the pices she cut off for this purpose. I put it under a piece of leftover book cover plastic.
 
 
Another favorite page. The bag on the right was one of the popcorn bags from the wedding.
 

I put the program in it.
 

Oh, I love this page too! The chalk labels were for the popcorn flavors at the popcorn bar.
 



I'll share the rest of my journal next week. Thanks for looking!

2 commentaires:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love this so hard! My favourite page is your favourite page, plus the dresses. Oh man I wish I knew about art journaling when I had my own wedding. This is amazing, V.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you sweet lady! I feel the same...oh the documenting I would have done!!!

      Supprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day