dimanche 1 mars 2015

Vs 52 portraits || 09


Hide / Reveal
 
So, I used to be an introvert. I could hardly speak to anyone while looking at them directly. Any kind of social interaction made me anxious and scared. I was certain I would not be up to the task and would let people down. When I was in university, I decided I didn't want to be like that anymore and deliberately put myself in 'dangerous', public situations. And to this day, I quiet that inside voice, the one with all the doubts and critisisms. I guess that is why I love art journaling so much ; you hide and reveal what you want.

3 commentaires:

  1. This is insane.You are killing it. This project is totally pushing you and making you crazy good. I cant wait to see how amazing youll be by the end of the year!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lauren, thank you for your words and for always taking a look. The whole point of this project is to improve my skills, push me further and...they will become one long love note to myself :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day