mercredi 18 février 2015

New in the shop...and I'm off!

Last week I listed these lovelies in my shop.

 
They are three, small, lined pastel Moleskines featuring my handmade stamps in neon pink. Perfect for 30 Days of Lists or for jotting down your everyday thoughts. 
 



I am off for ten days. I am leaving today for Cape Town, South Africa. I will be back on March 2nd, so any orders in the shop will be shipped on the 3rd. I have some posts lined up to tide you over until my return and I will definitely be posting on my Instagram feed (the link is on the right sidebar).

Itching for some sunshine, beach and watercolors....Friday I'll be sharing my new watercolor sets and Monday I will show you my most excellent travel journal.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day