samedi 28 février 2015

Awesome Ladies Project Creative Team projects || February

Tonight is Awesome Ladies Night over at www.rukristin.com/classes. Join us for a live chat and prizes and lots of inspiration. I'll be showing a few of my February projects. My first one involves these lovely neon tags.
 

I decided to try my hand at paint dipping. I picked a few different paints and textures and went for it.
 

I kind of failed! I don't like the results but I thought I'd still share with you. 'Cause it's all about the process right?
 

I guess I'm no good at dipping. I have to say that the quality and texture of the paint is super important. The glitter didn't work to my liking at all.
 

These are my favorite from the lot. They will find their way into a few mini-albums.
 

My second project is super fun. I'm making Insta albums for my friend and I. We are hosting our 40th birthday bash next month. We will have a Mad Men theme and a photo booth. So these will house our photos from the evening.


I'm using the gold We R Memory Keepers albums and three paper lines : Aurora and It Factor. The embellishments are from Aurora, Second City and my stash.
 

The Aurora line is one of my favorites of all time and the art deco feel of it fits our aesthetics perfectly.
 

This is just the base, can't wait to show you the completed albums!
 

And lastly, here is my contribution to the sketch challenge. This month's sketch was so fun and versatile. I wanted to make a card for my pocket scrapbooking album. Since I'm in a stash-busting mood, I picked some Plus One cards and cut them up.
 
 
I added some washi tape, cut up this photo of hubby and I and added the heart to anchor the design. The XO completes it perfectly. LOVE IT!


See you in class in a bit, awesome ladies!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day