samedi 31 janvier 2015

Awesome Ladies Project || Creative Team projects for January

Hello friends. Another month has gone by and I have some projects to share with you. You can find all of this in the Awesome Ladies Project community workshop here. Like Kristin says...'It's free and it's awesome'!
 
My first project is a participation in the sketch challenge. This is the sketch, made by Allie Trumpower.
 
 
As you know, I don't scrapbook....but I do art journal! Here is my take on this sketch:
 

All those circles....how could I not think of the moon?
 

and the moon, how can she not make me think of a woman?



The circles are a mix of punched out paper patterns and glued tissue paper over which I added black gesso.
 
 

My favorite are the phases of the moon which I made with my one inch circle punch and a bright silver paper.
 


 
For my second project I wanted to use the Currently sticky notes from the rukristin papershop. But I wanted to chose which verbs to use in the list and I wanted a project to help me use my supplies - I love it when I can do that. So I busted out my sewing machine, Marie-Antoinette, and made....Currently pie charts!
 

Oh yes. I love how the patterns of the Second City papers blend in together. I have officially used them all up! I even used a Currently paper in one of the pie charts below.
 

So I have three of these beauties ready to go. I used my first one in my planner, like so:
 

I love the messy hectic look it gives this page. And it helps me remember what we were up to as I wait for my 12 x 9 binders to arrive so I can get going on PL stuff!
 
 
What do you think? Do you like to use the Currently lists as they are or do you like to change them up?

Supply list :
- Second City paper pad
- Currently sticky notes
- sewing machine
- Tombow adhesive


3 commentaires:

Template designed by Rainy Day