vendredi 23 janvier 2015

A pep talk in my art journal

My art journal is definitely my visual diary. As such, I use it to put down on paper what is troubling me or making me mad. Sometimes, I just really need to play with color and texture and the process (the laying down of the paint, the choosing of the papers, the placement of the text) helps me to figure things out. This is one of those spreads.
 

My art journal as cheerleader. I wish I could adequately show you the lovely bronze color and how it shimmers. A paint I bought in San Miguel.
 

I fall in love with parts of the page, brushstrokes, paper and layers of paint.
 

I fall in love with color, texture and postcards showing old men transcribing secrets.
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day