lundi 15 décembre 2014

November Project Life Pages

I think I may have mentionned that November was a total blur for me. Well, it has reflected on my Project Life pages too. Only three spreads for this month...This is due in part to the fact that I documented my week in San Miguel and the following week on the same spread.
 
Here is the week of Nov 2nd to 9th. My son's birthday and a visit from some longtime friends.
 

Nov 10 to 14th. The week before my big trip. It was a regular week, with the days getting cooler and shorter. We marked Rememberance Day and I got my bridesmaid's dress for my sister's wedding.


My trip to San Miguel de Allende will be documented in a seperate album. But I wanted to have a reminder page here because it was such an important part of my month. So Nov 15th to 23rd is on the left and Nov 24th to 30th on the right.
 

Oh how fun, now I get to work on December's pages!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day