lundi 8 décembre 2014

December 30 Days of Lists || week 1

I am using one of my very own Christmas notebook for the December edition of 30 Days of Lists. I used Webster's Pages All That Glitters collection and other papers to build my notebook. You can find similar ones here. I am sharing my lists every two days on Instagram and on the private Facebook group and will share here once a week.
 



Inside my notebook I am using the numbers from Gossamer Blue's December Memories kit and lots of the cards that were in that kit also.
 
 
 

I'm having the biggest crush on this color scheme : pink, white, gold, green and woodgrain...yes, please!
 
 


 I love doing these lists because I can use my Christmas stash. I have lots of ephemera left over from previous years and in my 30 Lists notebook I can find a place for it. Also, I don't make a seperate album for December Daily, I just add it in to my regular Project Life album. So I'm happy to use the extra journaling and filler cards from the kit in this way.

How do you choose to document your December? Do you feel that there are too many options that you'd like to do or do you focus on just one?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day