lundi 17 novembre 2014

My December 30 Days of Lists notebook

That's right, 30 Days of Lists is coming back in December. But it will be a less complicated version of itself - no private blog, no FB group, just emails. That way everyone can focus on listing through that very busy month. I like that idea a lot.

I thought I'd show you my notebook. It's all primed and ready to go. I used papers from the All That Glitters collection by Webster's Pages and Get Happy by Gossamer Blue. Also added a Crate Paper and a Shimelle paper in there...

Here it is:


One of my favorite papers. Ever. So pretty. I love the white on white of the glitter Thickers on the sky. I used the copper tile alphas that came with my Studio Calico kit this month to add in the date.
 


I didn't round the corners on this one. I like it this way.
 


Yes...pink in my Christmas notebook! And all that gold :)
 



A good woodgrain paper is a must.
 



After this middle page, the other side repeats. I've used one of these noteboooks for each of the 6 rounds of 30 Lists that I've participated in. I love the size (6 x 8) and I love figuring out which patterns look good together.

Not sure yet about my approach for the inside...but I still have a couple of weeks to figure that out!

If you want to take a look, I have a few of these in my Etsy shop.

3 commentaires:

  1. what a great book. I especially love that stars paper

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love your notebook! It looks so festive, so beautiful. I can't wait to see more photos of your lists :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day