jeudi 13 novembre 2014

Get Messy || 21


Hello friends. Today I thought I'd keep this a little lighter than last week and share the last pages from my Fall Journal. I must confess that I started feeling that this journal was kind of generic after awhile. I don't know, maybe it's because I so wanted to use all the stuff of the season or something. Anyway, it's all finished now!
 

 
Had to put in something about All Hallow's Eve, right? I LOVE vintage Halloween ephemera.


These stamps are so cool, they represent some of Canada's haunted places and their have a holographic shimmer to them


I thought this was also appropriate : an old, blurry negative from a church gathering (I think it's for a baptism).
 

October is a big month for my little family!
 

And sometimes, you just want to play with patterns and not write anything.
 


Those gorgeous leaves are from my neighbor's treebush. So pretty.
 
 
The PL cards on the right are from Dearest Someday. They totally reflected my mood.
 
 

And there you have it! On to bigger and better projects!
 

************** 

 
Get Messy is an art journal challenge where a gang of crafty vixens are sharing art journal pages we have created to practise our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. We share our pages without restraint every week, and once a month we create around a prompt. Go check out these crazy talented ladies who are creating pages who each have a unique perspective and style. We will be sharing our work around social media so follow the hashtag #getmessyartjournal.

4 commentaires:

  1. It's very sweet your journal, full of beautiful things. Scary ghostly church negative is lovely.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for sharing the rest of your Fall journal with us! Love that Halloween spread <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love your pages Vanessa. Especially those leaves! Perfect.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Gorgeous. I love every page. I would like to do a themed journal like this... Any tips?

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day