mardi 4 novembre 2014

Awesome Ladies Project Creative Team

I am so excited to have joined Kristin Tweedale's Awesome Ladies Project Creative Team. Kristin has created a community of kick-ass women who want to share their passion for memory keeping, photography, art journaling and other projects. Many of the values vehicled by the Awesome Ladies Project are very close to my heart : telling your story, feminism, documenting your journey as a woman, channeling your emotions through art. I am thrilled to be alongside so many creative women. I hope you'll take a minute to check out the team!

http://rukristin.com/blog/2014/11/introducing-the-awesome-ladies-creative-team/

This was a spread in my art journal that I made just after applying for the team. It says it all.


YAY!

8 commentaires:

  1. YES! SO excited for you!! You are totally going to rock this!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you Lauren! Get Messy was a big part of giving me the guts to apply for the team!

      Supprimer
  2. Réponses
    1. thank you Andrea, your support means a lot to me

      Supprimer
  3. Congrats! Can't wait to see everything you come up with!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love this spread! I felt similarly - wish I had recorded that feeling at the time :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day