lundi 20 octobre 2014

September Project life pages

I am all caught up on my Project Life album. I managed to print out the last images just before running out of ink and photo paper for my Selphy! Phew! I will have to stock up though if I want to stay on top of my game and not fall behind again...
 
Here we go for September...which rhymes with back to school! It was an exciting moment for the kids because it's the first day at a new school and the first time they go to the same school. September 1st to 7th.
 

The second week (Sept 8 to 14) was all about me enjoying my freedom with the kids in school. So coffee (documented thanks to Big City Quiet's awesome cards), friends, crafts and cooking. Not to mention the last supermoon of the summer.
 

The week of Sept 15th to 21st was my first one back at work! I am so, so happy to be working again in my chosen field. This spread just came together very easily. I loved Poet Society so much!
 

Sept 22nd to 28th. The week started off great, with the new routine and settling into a rythym. Unfortunately, my husband had a cycling accident on the Thursday which upset all of us. He was ok, but suffered a mild concussion and had to take medical leave. That said, the weather was sublime on the week-end and the fall foliage incredible.
 

Sept 29 to Oct 5th. What a week! So much was going on in Hong Kong and with my husband off work, we were both so distracted. It felt bizarre to watch the protests in HK on the news and not be there. My daughter went off to a 3-day camp. Upon her return, she looked so grown-up to me! Also my son was able to read his first word on the milk carton, YES! Good stuff.
 

In between these two pages is this insert. That Saturday, hubby and I had our first date night in about 7 months. How did that happen?! It was an amazing evening with some incredible food. On the Sunday, we went to a local orchard to get some apples and find pumkins in the pumpkin patch.
 

They had a corn stalk maze and candy apples, it was a lovely Fall day and it felt good to be outside and enjoying all that the season has to offer. Plus I made one of my favorite confetti pockets ever :)
 

Thanks for coming by!

4 commentaires:

  1. Love love. Every spread is so warm and lovely. I especially love the one with the coffee. <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great spreads! Your spreads call "life" so much.
    And how awesome is that card/photo of the different moons. (second spread, top right corner)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thanks Andrea, I'm glad that is what you see, it means I'm doing it right. You can download that card here : http://www.designlovefest.com/?s=dress+your+tech

      Supprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day