dimanche 5 octobre 2014

August Project Life pages

I powered through the last of my Project Life catching up last week. It feels great to be back on track. It also feels great to use all of the goodies from my stash. Here are my August pages.
 
First up, the week of July 28 to August 3rd. We had just arrived in Montreal for the second half of our vacation. So this week is all about seeing old friends and discovering new places to eat and hang out.
 

From August 4th to 10th, my husband left for the week so the kids and I roamed the streets of Mtl in buses and on foot. We probably played at each and every water park/playground within range of our appartment! They loved it of course. This week is on four pages. The first one showcases what I just mentionned.
 

This second one documents the fact that the kids got to do what they wanted, but so did I! In between playground visits, I managed to sneak in some paper shopping time and evenings with friends. The week ended in a bbq with my Hong Kong girls who also happened to be in Montreal. Can I just say that black, gold and coral is my new favorite combo?
 

The week of August 11 to 17. Again on multiple pages. It's because the page on the left here is for August 9 and 10, our last weekend before going to Gatineau in our new house.
 

The rest of that week was spent settling in and getting all the school supplies.
 

August 18 to 24. We went to see a friend at her wonderful lakeside home and picked blueberries on the way home. And I added an insert showing some of our daily activities.
 

That same week I finished my gallery wall and went to the Museum to meet with my collegues.
 

And the final week of August, from the 25th to the 31st. We went to a local farm to buy our produce and squeezed in a Museum visit. On the Saturday we went back to Montreal and got all dolled up for the Arcade Fire concert (which was amazing). As I mentionned on IG, doodling that Ashley Goldberg card was my favorite.
 

On to September soon!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day