dimanche 21 septembre 2014

Last pages in my Summer of Love journal

Here are the last few pages in my Summer of Love journal. I had such fun altering this book! It houses lots of scraps and pretty images that would not have found a home otherwise. I'm really into all of Kara Haupt's classes, but this one was really good. Her prompts gave me the spark to branch off and continue in my own style.
 








Nice and thick :




Here is a Hyperlapse run through (kind of small, but I can't seem to make the image larger - sorry!):
 
video
 
And now...on to Fall in all its glory!

4 commentaires:

  1. Brilliant and beautiful! These pages and this book have been so inspiring.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks Violetta. It was a lot of fun to do. I'm ready for a new season now...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This album looks sooo fantastically awesome!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. this really makes me want to use an old book for a minibook as well. so good!

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day