lundi 25 août 2014

My 30 Days of Lists notebook

Well, I'm ready! Bring on 30 Days of Lists! I thought I'd show you my notebook and its base pages. I don't do any more preperation than this, other than pulling out a few Project Life cards I might be using. I love seeing the prompt every day and figuring out how I'll list it
 
If you'd like a similar notebook, please come take a look at my selection here : www.vanessasfancy.etsy.com
 
This round, I wanted a bold look and I mixed up some papers from recent collections and also from kits from Studio Calico.
 
 
 







 
This is the center of my notebook. The otehr pages are the same as the ones you've just seen. Here is the back cover. Thinking of highlighting the 'right now' in fluo pink!
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!

 

3 commentaires:

  1. Oh my, this little notebook is gorgeous!! I love the selection of papers!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. what an amazing idea to use the Sandlot paper! It looks awesome in your minibook.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you! I used Sandlot and Basic Grey' Highline and some Maggie Holmes too.

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day