jeudi 7 août 2014

Get Messy || 07


I am writing this post on my iphone, so I am uncertain as to how well the photos will show up. So please bear with me if they are a little unfocused.

I made 8 pages for my From Here to There album, but just to change things up, I'll be sharing them later this week.  Instead I decided to share some pages from my Moleskine journal.

The first spread is all about the difficulties in communicating that can arise between people.


I think I'm starting to miss my paints. I wanted to include some other media on these pages. So, I used my watercolors on the background.



All the images from this spread are from Frankie magazine.


Love this quote!

And I was so inspired by these shots of these artists working.


Thanks for visiting!

                     **************

Get Messy is an art journal challenge where a gang of crafty vixens are sharing art journal pages we have created to practise our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. We share our pages without restraint every week, and once a month we create around a prompt. Go check out these crazy talented ladies who are creating pages who each have a unique perspective and style. We will be sharing our work around social media so follow the hashtag #getmessyartjournal.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day