jeudi 17 juillet 2014

Summer paper pack goodness

We have arrived in Canada and will be spending two weeks on vacation in eastern Quebec. I wanted to share a great vintage paper ressource : Saturday Morning Vintage. Xenia carefully curates all her paper packs and they are packed with wonderful, varied pieces. I have bought many packs from her and have never been disapointed.
 
Since I knew I'd be working on my Summer of Love album and my From Here to There one, I reached out to Xenia and asked her if she could curate a summer themed pack for me. And lucky enough for me this was possbile !
 
I just thought I'd give you a peek at what was in my pack. There are 50 pieces in the pack I bought. As you can see, the papers are centered around a summer color scheme : orange, blue and green.
 

There are beach themed items like the calendar and postacrd above. Lots of bingo cards and tickets, flash cards and stamps.
 
There are also a lot of summer time labels like the fruit bowl and root beer ones below. There are always a good number of neutral or background papers in each pack also.
 
 
I got a great batch of playing cards too. I love how they all coordinate and yet are quite different. The rooster is my favorite and the palm tree ones are close seconds.


Finally, the paper pack is filled with these amazing fruit and seed labels. So colorful! As you can see, there are milk caps, postage stamps, labels for fruit preserves and price tags.
 

So there you have it! This isn't a sponsored post, I just wanted to pass along this great paper ressource, in case you were looking for something similar. It's always fun to discover new businesses and I have had great customer service from Xenia. I can't wait to start using these pieces in my various journals.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day