samedi 7 juin 2014

Sleep-over notebooks

My eight-year-old daughter is having her best friend over tomorrow. Because we a re leaving for Canada in a month, this is a big deal. They are already sad abour being separated. So i decided to whip up some notebooks so they could have fun documenting their sleep-over. I used the DCWV 'Once upon a time' paper pad, that a friend recently brought back from the States for me. Since my son will also be here and because we didn't want him to feel left out, I made him a notebook too, using the more boy-ish papers from the pad.
 
 
 








I can already see them embellishing the pages with washi tape, stickers and loads of their wonderful drawings.

4 commentaires:

  1. That is one of my all-time favorite paper pads! They will love the notebooks :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I can't wait to see how they'll use them :) I bought some extra Instax film just for this.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I really think that is an awesome idea! Maybe you can encourage your daughter to keep in touch with her friend via snail-mail?

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thanks Janine. Yes, they are going to try, although I don,t know how long that will last. They are a 'skype' generation after all ;)

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day