vendredi 27 juin 2014

Last run for Marie-Antoinette

Before packing up Marie-Antoinette, my sewing machine, I decided to make one last page. Because, you know, packing can wait!
 


I decided to pull out all of my favorite little bits and put them all into a page protector which will then go in my From Here to There album. This is the first side. LOVE! Sequins, diamonds, wood veneer, gold, maps, stripes, glitter, city scapes....

 
And the backside is just as appealing to me : hearts, florals, stars, birds, vellum, my kids! Yay! I even like the random pink sequin that sneaked into the bottom right pocket and the wonky stitching all over the page.


A couple of close-ups. There is something about those little squares that bring me joy.
 


A big thank you to my trusty machine :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day