vendredi 13 juin 2014

Gathering pretty papers

I've been looking through my stash and pulling out papers and embellishments that I feel will go well with my From Here to There album.
 

Gathering supplies is one of my favorite steps. Combining textures, colors. I find it very soothing. I'm seeing lots of florals, maps and pops of color.

 
I'll be using vintage and recent photos too.

 
I have a big crush on vintage paper and I cannot resist a good wallpaper pack. Also, japanese washi paper featuring a lucky cat and gold?...oh yes.

 
I also pulled some scrapbooking paper, tags, doilies, enveloppes, labels, notepads and sticker-backed fabric.

 
Let's not forget my favorite type of paper these days : vellum and transparencies. I keep every.single.piece of these. I've been using different stamps on vellum. When I'll be on the road, I'll just cut out the stamped piece that I want to adhere to my page.

 
And finally a cluster of those 3D embellishments that I don't often use : enamel dots, stars, thickers and those luscious golden glitter frames.

 
Not pictured....sequins! confetti! Instax pictures! thread! ribbon! lace washi!
 
But I digress. Now that I'm done gathering, I'll make a few pages and start sharing them too. Thanks for taking a look.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day