jeudi 12 juin 2014

From Here to There - inside cover page

As I've mentionned, one of the objectives of this project for me is using up my stash. I have a lot of difficulty using 3D embellishments. Brads, buttons, enamel dots, they come with the kits I buy, but I find them hard to use. They almost never find their way into my Project Life albums.
 
That said, I thought they would fit perfectly on the cover of this album, where there is room between the first page and the hardcover of the album. So I pulled out all the flair I had saved and decided to embrace the circle pattern. I used all of the circle buttons you get on printables (especially the Studio Calico ones) and some punched-out circles I had made already.
 
 
I just love that clustered look! It turns out that most of the circle-shaped embelllishements I had on hand have a travel / start today / keep going theme to them and fit perfectly with my project. YAY!


I had a grand time with placement and gluing everything down.

 
On the top right, I stitched a geotag wood veneer flag and then placed my title. I love these alphas with Kal Barteski's script from the Plus One line. I thought the 'h' was too small, so I just used upside-down 'y's ! You have to do what works for you :)


Tomorrow, I will show you the piles of pretty paper that I'll be bringing along for this album.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day