mercredi 21 mai 2014

Match Point End Game - Tell a story

A few weeks ago I had a for-real, I-don't-ever-want-to-speak-to-you-again falling out with a friend. She has decided to cut me out of her life. A real friend break up after 15 years! This is the first time I've had to deal with something like this. I have difficulty not being able to talk things through. Because she has shut the door on this possibility, I turned to making an art journal to express my feelings. And because so much of our falling out has to do with misinterpreted words, I decided not to put too many and just let the images speak for themselves. Here is a run through.









I didn't glue down the picture of the women because I wanted to keep the beautiful handwriting on the backside. The woman wrote about how there was too much sun in their eyes so both ladies look awful in all the pictures.



















Under the Open Your Eyes card, I collaged some more elements.
 










The images on this page are made with packing tape transfers.
 





 
 
The paper packs I used are from Katie Licht, Saturday am Vintage, Collage Lab and my own stash. If you have any questions, just ask them !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day