mardi 22 avril 2014

Mini Vietnam travel journal

Hello all! I hope you had a wonderful Easter holiday. I've just returned from a very relaxing and much needed vacation in Da Nang, Vietnam. You may remember the little travel journal I made. It was quite a treat to fill it in while listening to the ocean waves. Here are a few pages from my journal to show you how I use these colorful notebooks. (I realised after posting them that these images are not of the best quality, but I am pressed for time - so sorry about the lack of focus in some of these images!)
 




I like to add in found papers, like the left page just above.
 



Whren the pattern on a paper seems a little overwhelming, I add labels or stickers and write on them.
 


Business cards are great to write on and also help ground the memory of what you were doing during your trip. By attaching them with washi tape, you can also flip up the cards and write on the back of it.
 



Sometimes, though, I love the paper too much to write on it :)
 



 
There you have it. Now that I am back I will be focusing on making stuff for the Handmade Hong Kong market that I am participating in on May 11th. But I'll still have lots to share here too.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day