jeudi 17 avril 2014

I heart custom orders

It's true. I love it when a customer asks me to make something specifically for them, be it a notebook or a washi tape sampler. Last week I had the pleasure of doing both for a customer who has become an internet friend. She loves purple and wanted a notebook that had many pages of that color.
 

I had a look through my stash and found these lovelies, including pages from an old Rifle Paper calendar. After getting her approval, I bound them together and made this notebook.
 


It's on the way to her now, along with a special washi sampler I made just for her. She wanted the surprise so I won't show the sampler here. I hope she likes everything. I know I had a blast making her custom notebook. I welcome any such custom orders so please don't hesitate to ask me if you want something handmade just for you!

2 commentaires:

  1. I love, love, love my order. Thank you so much!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yay! So, so happy you like everything :)

      Supprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day