mardi 15 avril 2014

Handmade Hong Kong

On May 11th, my little shop, Vanessa's Fancy, will have a booth at the next Handmade Hong Kong market in Discovery Bay, Hong Kong.

 
These markets feature many vendors who are passionate about handmade products. It's the first time I've ever participated in this kind of activity and I am so excited! I've been making notebooks and upcycled books, hand stitched ornaments and other goodies. I can't wait to be there and to take it all in! I will be at booth number 5B, so do come and say hi if you are in Hong Kong.
 
Handmade HK Sunday May 11th, from 11 am to 6 pm.

2 commentaires:

  1. I'm so excited for you!! I've been way too chicken to sell my stuff in person :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Elizabeth! I,m so sure you'd do great at this kind of market. It seems to me that our books are 'tactile' things to sell. Like it's so nice to touch the pages and get a good feel for the paper and binding. We'll see how it goes!

      Supprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day